Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Reflection

Over the past 2 week in my Environmental Health class many different topics have been covered and many issues were brought up that I was never aware of. One main topic that really hit me was when we watched the documentary "tapped". Its about the bottled water that we drink everyday. I was guilty of buying bottled water and using them pretty much everyday but after watching the movie I have definitely changed my ways. I never knew our bottled water is hardly regulated and how communities suffer from the production of the plastic made for the bottled water. I think that we can change this if we stop using these products, I know I have and it is not that hard.
This class has really opened my eyes to all these topics and at first it is over whelming to think that we have all these problems that need to be fixed. But if we all just take the time to make a difference in our own lives we can get others around us to do the same. It can be done but in small strides.

No comments:

Post a Comment