Monday, December 19, 2011

Reflection: Weeks 8-14

During the second part of Environmental we very interested for me. I really enjoyed the activities that we did. Visiting Goodwill was one highlight from this semester, I did know that I would take so much from that experience. I always just had in mind that Goodwill was just some where to leave your junk but that junk can go a long way. I found it awesome that  they try to recycle a lot of items that are not sold and make into materials that can be used later on. I also thought it was awesome the employment  opportunities that they provide for people. Another activity that I enjoyed was  making my our jewelry out of things that I had around that house, which ended up being really fun! Overall this semester has really opened my eyes to how I can physically help out our environment. Also sharing my knowledge about the things that I have learned to the people around me will go a long way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment